How to use this manual¶
This manual follows certain conventions in the description of Ogonek.
This manual often makes reference to the Unicode Standard and the terms described within. Familiarity with those terms is recommended before reading this manual.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all entities described are in the namespace
In reference pages, entities are described using following sections.
- conditions that hold after any operation on an object of that class.
- preconditions that must hold before calling that function; the behaviour is undefined if the function is called and preconditions are not met.
- the actions performed by the function
- the observable results established by the function
- the value returned by that function.
- what kind of data validation is performed by that function, and how invalid data is treated.
- the time and/or space complexity of that function.
- additional semantics of that function.
- additional information about that entity.
Sections that are not applicable are simply omitted.